We thank all our loyal dinner guests, private event guests, and concert guests for choosing to spend time with us over these years. As a restaurant that serves the public, we have always had a strong emphasis on cleanliness and food safety. These themes are central to all that our team does and have played a role in nearly every decision we make. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to operate strictly by the US Food code as we always have.
Here are some extra steps we’ve taken to keep our guests and staff safer in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Purchased a brand-new point of sale system to allow pay at the table.
- Implemented door tissues at all high traffic locations to minimize door handle contamination.
- All managers in the building are Servsafe certified & COVID19 trained.
- All paper towel dispensers, soap dispensers, and trash cans in the building are no-touch.
- All dish machines have been recalibrated by an Ecolab Territory Manager who holds a Certified Professional Food Safety (CP-FS) Designation Credential.
- Continue to source as many products locally as possible.