We thank all of our loyal dinner guests, private event guests, and concert guests for choosing to spend time with us over these years.
As a restaurant that serves the public, we have always had a strong emphasis on cleanliness and food safety. These themes are central to all that our team does and have played a role in nearly every decision we make.
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to operate strictly by the US Food code as we always have.
Here are some extra steps we’ve taken to keep our guests and staff safer in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Purchased a brand new point of sale system to allow pay at the table with no paper, and no guest’s personal items leaving the table with our staff.
- Implemented door tissues at all high traffic locations to minimize door handle contamination.
- Will use single use menus including dinner specials and wine lists.
- Created a new seating map to ensure proper social distancing and space requirements.
- Designed & made all new cloth masks for employees.
- Eliminated salt & pepper shakers & replaced them with pinch bowls for one time use salt & pepper.
- All managers in the building are Serve Safe certified & COVID19 trained.